An Industry Leading Refund Policy
We Treat Our Customers Fairly
We want all of our customers to be happy with the service they receive from us. Therefore, we have a simple and fair refund policy:
If you’re ever unhappy with CheckFlow, for any reason, just contact our support team and we’ll take care of you.
We believe that long term contracts don't benefit the customer. It's important that you're able to adapt to changing environments should they occur. The recent coronavirus epidemic is an example of this.
For this reason, we only offer a monthly subscription plan. If you need to cancel your subscription you can easily do so without penalty or hassle.
- If you were just charged for your next month of CheckFlow, but you meant to cancel, we’re happy to refund that extra charge.
- If you forgot to cancel CheckFlow a couple of months ago, and you haven’t used CheckFlow since then, we’ll give you a full refund for a few back months.
- If you're in your first 30 days with CheckFlow and you have found that it doesn't meet your requirements we will give you a full refund.
- If you forgot to cancel CheckFlow a year ago, and there’s been activity on your account since then, we’ll review your account usage and figure out a partial refund based on how many months you used it.
- If we had extended downtime (multiple hours in a day, or multiple days in a month) or you emailed customer service and it took multiple days to get back to you, we’d issue a partial credit to your account.
At the end of the day, nearly everything on the edges comes down to a case-by-case basis. Contact us, tell us what’s up, and we’ll work with you to make sure you’re happy.